SAVE YOUR ENERGY



I doubt if we place ourselves in a category as life saving bulbs to our beautiful planet earth unless you tell me you are from planet mars. Most people seem to have only 1 or 2 options if at all NO any tangible options at hand out of all those trillion numbers. Are we being serious? 
I think not, how come out of all those numbers no single number makes sense to you as an option, not even Alphabet letters, how cruel restricting our super minds to miss our charged thinking! Isn’t it pathetic?  Let’s gear up to save our energies to the light options with practical approaches.
We all have been in a situation where second and first options seem mind draining with no direction to correct or/and make things right. But one thing for sure is that there is always a way if you wish, the thing is to draw your end line and imagine you are digging your own grave of which you will also bury yourself alive fresh, can you continue digging? I doubt there is no way to keep digging. If for me I would save my energy and plan the escape plan, as I said if you wish there is always a way which simply means you have options at hand to checkmate the grave and come back to life. 
 

The moment you seem running out of options is when life pushes you so hard to the extent you dream to be crucified on the cross but that’s definitely for the losers. You have those energies inside you to make your own way to the finish line only if you believe in yourself that you are a win as winners never quilt even the death blood senses or/oozes turn them into honey and milk hence energy up and stand tall and well balanced. 

Life is beautiful only if one takes good strategies with approachable solutions. try the first approach


I personally smile when I meet a challenge as it helps to energy up my soul and that helps me to get stamina. I also normally start my presentation with a little longer smile to heat up the room hence standing balanced for the session room. Smiling will never take anything from you but only brighten your day.


You don't have to waste your energy to light up your life, you are the torch bearer of your life. Who cares about your smile? I think a smile can change thousands of people and bring joy to the world. Stay blessed and energy up your face by simply smiling.




Comments

Witness Malinga said…
Very true that through smiling a lot can be achieved. In business, a smile helps in gaining come-again clients.
Kaya said…
Mr kapalamula

I agree with you that,smile can change thousand of people and also helps to win the hearts of people.
ass.iua said…
Indeed, Smiling will never take anything from us
Huse in kosombe said…
Absolutely man's actions has become more sick for our own selves yet we fail to smile at our own free environment
Huse in kosombe said…
Absolutely man's actions has become more sick for our own selves yet we fail to smile at our own free environment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Start, Launch and Grow a Business in 2021

6 successful Ways of Networking in Busines